NOXYDE - THE BEST CORROSION PROTECTION AND WATERPROOFING…….MONEY CAN BUY!
Noxyde Can be applied directly to prepared rusty steel, and most surfaces!
Preparation by high pressure water blasting, as opposed to abrasive blasting!
Asbestos preparation by chemical cleansing and light brooming!
Can be applied over prepared sound existing coatings!
Remain as flexible waterproof membrane, with 200% elongation and will not become brittle and crack!
Excellent adhesion and edge coverage!
Zero corrosion undercut!
Can be top-coated with polyurethane or acrylic coatings for aesthetic appearance or extra protection!
Comes in a variety of colours!
30 years + recorded performance history, and is still working!
Where can you apply Noxyde:
- Structural Steel
- Coastal Structures
- Barge Top-sides and Decks
- Oil Storage Tanks
- Steel Bridges
- Harbour Cranes
- Grain Silos
- Steel Roofs, Asbestos Roofs, Butyl Rubber Roofs, Concrete Roofs
- Waterproofing Block Concrete Walls or other Cladding
- A non-slip coating with added grit for foot traffic only
- Many more uses for leaks and repairs……